Human Networks have, throughout history, held tremendous economic, social and even environmental potential. Yet, at a time when we most need them, very little is understood about how to access that potential – or, better said, how to enable them to access themselves. While we could again take a couple of days to go deep here, I wanted to give you something quick to work from. So, building on the prior four videos, this fifth video in this series gets down to the nuts and bolts of what makes such networks work.
- Aligning for Action in the Ecosystem in 7 Steps…on the Path to “Effortless” Leadership (#5/5)
- Strategically Aligning the Organization…on the Path to “Effortless” Leadership (#4/5)
- Aligning a Team in 7 Steps…on the Path to “Effortless” Leadership (#3/5)
- Mapping Strategic Complexity in 7 Steps (#2/5)
- Stop Struggling with Reality…on the Path to “Effortless” Leadership (#1/5)